Thursday, September 10, 2009

My gorgeous flower arrangement

A couple of days ago, I received a phone call from my friend, Lainey, saying that she had something to drop off. Little did I know, that I would be receiving a gorgeous flower arrangement from her! It was a thank you gift for referring numerous clients and friends to her for wedding makeup services. It was such an unexpected and nice gesture, and I'm so happy that I get to enjoy these flowers in my home.

Fiona and I often refer different vendors, and it's all based on their work, and our past experience of working with them. We don't collect a commission from any vendor, and we don't believe in it, because then it's just about getting the money, and not about the quality of the vendor. Basically, if we like working with someone, or think that they provide a fabulous product or service, we'll recommend them. In return, vendors that think highly of us and our services, will recommend Pink Orchid Weddings to their own clients. We don't offer any type of kickback to people who refer us. It's easy, simple, and the right way to do things, in my opinion.

Now, that doesn't mean that I have to refuse any gorgeous flower arrangements that might come my way, does it? I hope not!

~Emilie

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What a treat! I'm glad you get to enjoy those beautiful flowers!

Mikado Weddings said...

What BEAUTIFUL flowers!!!

philippine flowers said...

What a wonderful flower arrangement I like it so much. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

vitton