Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dylan's Hello Kitty Birthday Invitations

This past August, I got an email from my cousin, Melissa, to see if I could design birthday invitations for her daughter's Hello Kitty themed 1st birthday. I was really excited to start the design and had the following requests from Melissa: square invitation, big Hello Kitty face, simple but pretty, pinks & purples, and some glitter additions. I played around with drawing Hello Kitty and thought that the best way to display any text would be to have Hello Kitty holding a purple ribbon banner with pink glittered hearts!

The invitation was digitally printed, with hand-glittered pink hearts and bow, mounted onto lavender metallic cardstock, and paired with square pink envelopes.

It's a simple invitation, but I think they turned out to be very cute!!

~Emilie

No comments: