Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Menus & Table Numbers for Hana & Hughie's Tribeca Rooftop Wedding

In January of this year, Hana contacted me to design and create menus and table numbers for her Tribeca Rooftop wedding in NYC. She wanted an elegant design that used purple as the main color. For table numbers, we decided on a monogram design with a 'C' to represent the groom's surname, along with the bride and groom's first names and wedding date mounted on layered metallic cardstock. The same design was brought onto the menu cards, where black and dark purple inks were used against a lavender metallic cardstock backing. Below are some photos that I took that show the cards in detail.

Now for the best part of this post. Hana was so sweet to share some of the photos from her wedding with me, and I just have to say that she was one of the most gorgeous brides ever. Their wedding day was captured by San Francisco based Poser Image and wow, these images really just blow me away... Can you say
H-O-T to this first image??!

Photos by Poser Image

I know you won't be able to resist taking a look at more photos from this wedding here :) I loved working on these cards, and it was wonderful to see how they fit into an incredibly beautiful wedding. Hana and Hughie, I wish you the very best in your marriage!

~Emilie

1 comment:

Shang said...

This wedding is super amazing!